IIM 8 - Linen & Textiles

Stephanie Howell is our beautiful Guest Gig this morning for our IIM 8 - Linen & Textile Themed Post and we totally appreciate it Stephanie, Thank you!! Her style is bright, peppy and super sweet with little Harper (hence her 2Pea-Name "harpersmama") gracing the pages of many of her layouts. The layouts below have all been inspired by some piece of linen, bedding or textile & we hope you're inspired to look closely at your own fabrics!



From Stephanie:




What's this?! It's the fabulous & now sold out Scrapmuse Butterfly Dreams kit that will go to one lucky Linen-Inspired Participant! Comment on this post with your Linen-Inspired layout and we will randomly pick a winner in two weeks! Click here for the full kit contents (way cute!)


By Donna:


Inspired by the "I'm so there" commercials, Donna created an amazing design with heartfelt journaling about her "place".





By Cat:


Check out the texture! Popsheet painting never looks so cool!



By Amie:


Bold graphics make a simple but BIG impression!





By Christine:


Simple & elegant







By Vicki:



Her quilted pillow inspired Vicki's adorable vintage-inspired fabric floral mini album. For a full aray of photos of the album visit Vicki's blog!




By Jill:

Block patterns make a striking (and great uni-sex) border!




By Jaime:

Modern Retro pattern & colors inspired Jaime's textured background!




By Lana:
Soft colors & patchwork patterns inspired this digi page. All elements from CatScrap.com


15 comments:

Anastasia said...

Great job! Loved all the projects! And such a great place to find the inspiration.

rev said...

OMG i LOVE your work girls! it's so cool to see the inspiration of the linen en textiles and how you did incorporate that into the layouts and projects. i'm so happily inspired. thanks!!
xoxo

Vicki Chrisman said...

As always... totally intriqued with each an every thing this group creates. Love it all!

Jill said...

So many PRETTY projects this week! I'm SO stoked to have Stephanie guesting -- love that Harper page!

Anonymous said...

I've never been to this blog before, but I'm a fan of Stephanie so I followed her here...

What a great concept! The layouts all look amazing. I hope it's okay if I join in today.

I have some beautiful lace that inspired my page. You'll have to scroll way down in my posting to the sub-title "The Story Is In The Design: Rock & Roll, Leather & Lace" to see how the lace inspired the layout. Here is the link:

http://www.paperclipping.com/2008/09/19/layout-topic-challenge-how-are-you-right-now/

Catherine said...

Everyone did such a great job with this challenge, can't wait until the next!

Anonymous said...

I found your website via Stephanie's blog...so glad you found her. Now more of the world see's her amazing work! Adding y'all to my faves, and I'll be a regular lurker!
Kristi

My Patterned Mind said...

Fabulous LOs!

Unknown said...

some great layouts! really inspiring - here's my take on it!! www.littlelifeofscrap.blogspot.com loving your work ladies! Lx

Anonymous said...

I did not find the thread on 2 peas, therefore I am dropping the link here
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1396367
I could not pass the "linen and textile" theme.
Have a nice day,

jennie said...

I think I have missed 2 challenges, but I am back! Here is mine...
http://schultzpartyoffive.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-inspire-me-challenge.html

LOVED this! I have at least 3 more layouts I want to do based on linen inspiration. The DT has put out some great stuff for this one for sure:)

mica said...

This is my first time participating. Love the concept! Here is mine. Used color combo (red, beige, turquoise) inspired by the pillow on the second image.

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=131744&imgid=0&user_id=9361

Trish said...

love this blog!! it IS so inspiring:)

Anonymous said...

great layouts and fantastic work!!!

deer antler velvet said...

Great photos and tutorial for people who wants to learn it. Thumbs up for an informative blog!